Porcelain tips for wheel pottery (week 2)
Throwing porcelain on the wheel – Advanced
Throwing a tall porcelain pitcher on the wheel
- How to get the most out of clay ribs
- Why is it important to establish a work sequence for throwing on the wheel
- How to throw a tall porcelain pitcher on the wheel
Throwing a large porcelain bowl on the wheel
- Handy uses needle tools.
- How to throw a large porcelain bowl on the wheel.
Throwing a lidded bowl and an oval shaped vase on the wheel
- Throwing a lidded bowl on the wheel while using calipers for accurate measuring
- How to shape and form the flange of the lid for a tight fit into the bowl
- Tools to use for forming the lid
- Throwing a bottomless oval shaped vase
Throwing an urn with a cap lid
- How to throw a big urn that will show translucency in the porcelain clay walls.
- How to throw a cap lid for the urn.
- How to create bottomless vases and forms.